Motor Lamination Steel #1 Manufacturer in China
Longbank is your motor lamination steel trusted manufacturer in China. We provide high-quality complex iron core motor laminations steel. These products is commonly used in industrial control, wiring devices, defense, electronics, and telecommunications industries.
- High-conductivity metals to tight tolerances
- Excellent quality motor lamination steel
- Provide custom motor laminations
- Cost-effective products
Longbank Motor Lamination Steel
Longbank motor laminations steels are also called electrical laminations steel or segment laminations steel. This part structure the core of an electric motor’s rotor and stator. They are comprised of thin metal sheets that are welded, stacked, or reinforced together. Laminations steels as individual pieces are utilized in many applications instead of a solid piece for less eddy current losses.
Longbank uses high-quality materials in producing motor laminations steels such as silicon steel, nickel alloy, cobalt alloy laminations, etc. Motor laminations steels are used in many electrical applications where electromagnetic fields are vital. It includes electrical stators/rotors and motors, magnetic coils and transformers, electrical equipment and components, small and large electric motors, etc.
At Longbank, you can avail premium quality motor laminations steels that suit your needs. These improve the efficiency and effectiveness of any electrical device. It is durable, functional, and high-performance. Custom motor laminations steels are also available to satisfy your requirements. Message us today!
Motor Lamination Steel Series
T-motor stator core electric motor lamination are stacked to form the stator core of the motor: the armature core exists in the alternating magnetic field, while the stator is not in the alternating magnetic field, which is a stable magnetic field.
Motor Lamination Steel By Steel Variations (3)
Motor Lamination Steel By Applications (4)
Longbank Motor Lamination Steel Advantages
Motor lamination steel is long-lasting, high-strength, and durable. We can provide this product in all shapes and sizes.
Longbank uses high permeability material to produce motor lamination steels such as silicon steel, stainless steel, and more.
Longbank motor lamination steels are manufactured with high torque and power densities characteristics.
Motor lamination steel is economical and the stamping process is relatively cheap. These are cost-saving options.
Longbank Motor Lamination Steel Materials
Longbank works with various materials in motor lamination steel manufacturing. The criteria for material selection include permeability, saturation flux density, core losses, and cost.
- Nickel alloy – It features high permeability at low to moderate inductions. It is also suitable for motor components due to its low core losses advantages.
- Silicon steel – exhibits superior electrical conductivity perfect for making pulse transformers, small relays, generators, motors, etc.
- Cobalt steel – a type of high-speed alloy steel with improved resistance to corrosion, heat, and wear features.
- Thin-gauge electrical steel – perfect for applications that require high performance and energy efficiency.
Longbank Motor Lamination Steel Capabilities
Longbank motor lamination sheet service capabilities include:
- Degreasing and brushing
- Metallurgical support.
We can also do secondary operations such as in-house annealing, stacking and welding, stress relief annealing, and more.
Motor Lamination Steel Applications
Due to its high-strength and high permeability, Longbank motor lamination steel is often used to manufacture:
- Electrical Equipment and Components
- Small and Large Electric Motors
- Home Appliances motors
- Elevator motors, tubular motors
- Shaded pole motors
- DC rotors, car motors
- Generators, transformers cores
- Tachometers, resolvers, alternators, etc.
Longbank Custom Motor Lamination Steel Based on Your Projects
Longbank has profound manufacturing experience in the motor lamination steel industry. We can supply products efficiently with high accuracy. Our range of motor lamination steel is thoroughly checked and inspected by various testing machines to ensure perfect quality. It is certified to ASTM, JIS, RoHS, ISO, etc.
We have a wide range of service capabilities such as metal stamping, in-house annealing, grinding, assembly, and other post-stamping processes. This will guarantee a complete motor lamination fabrication solution.
If you have unique and specific requirements, Longbank can design and build the right products that meet industry and quality standards. Whether you need special annealing, specific material, or precise tolerances, we can accommodate any custom request according to your needs. Our company serves almost all industries— machine tools, aerospace, medical, energy, and military.
Message us immediately to learn more about our motor lamination steel products and services. We will support every valued client 24/7.
- Die Cutting
- Wire Cutting
- Laser Cutting
- Progressive Tooling
- Photo Etching
- Water Jetting
- Compound Tooling
- High Frequency
- End Lamination
- Low losses
- Core Plate
- Insulator Lamination
- Insulation coating
- Medium Volume
- High Volume
Longbank Motor Lamination Steel in Various Applications
All our motor lamination steel has precision-engineered design and thicknesses. It can be coated with various surface treatments such as polishing, C3 coating, C5 coating, and more.
We can produce close tolerance lamination steel for small and large electric motors, through our advanced manufacturing line and excellent team. It is available in various diameters and shapes.
” Our company receive excellent quality motor lamination steel from Longbank. It is durable with high magnetic properties and high electrical resistivity. They obviously use high-grade materials!”
” I’m very satisfied with motor lamination steel orders. Longbank offers outstanding customization. They support from the beginning until the delivery. The products are functional and ideal for use in super-high-speed electric machines.”
” All the motor lamination steel products are corrosion-resistant and wear-resistance. Longbank never disappoints our expectations when it comes to motor lamination steel quality and price. “
Motor laminations steels are produced using electrical steel laminations. Electrical steel is also known as silicon steel, silicon electrical steel, lamination steel, C5 core plate, core plate steel, or transformer steel.
Yes of course.
Electrical steel also known as silicon steel is used in motor lamination manufacturing. It is coated to provide resistance to corrosion or rust. The coatings include organic and inorganic, C6 coatings, C5 coatings, C3 coatings, and more. The kind of coating selected depends on the heat treatment of the laminations.
Longbank Motor lamination steel is often used to produce:
- Home Appliances Motors
- Small and Large Electric Motors
- Electrical Equipment and Components
- Transformers Motors
- Generators Motors, etc.
- Create electromagnetic core materials for various electrical equipment
- Increases electrical resistance
- Improves the ability of magnetic fields to penetrate
- Reduces the steel’s hysteresis loss
- Improves the efficiency and effectiveness of any device
- 10+ years motor lamination steel fabrication experience
- Offers a low-cost alternative manufacturing
- Source the high-quality materials: stainless steel, silicon steel, carbon steel, etc.
- Manufacture a wide range of motor lamination steel
- Advanced manufacturing techniques and equipment (high-speed stamping presses, cutting machines, bending machines, polishing machine, plate shearers, etc.)
- Custom motor lamination steel in all shapes and sizes according to your needs.
- ISO9001, ISO14001, EU, CE certified company.
- Serve worldwide clients 24/7